You are here
Creating “Safe” Noteworthy Experiences
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
SUBJECT: Creating “Safe” Noteworthy Experiences
The safety and well-being of our team members, customers, business partners, and friends in the community has always been our top priority. Never has that goal been clearer than it is now. That is why we have made several changes to many of our procedures to employ even more stringent cleaning and safety practices to support the health and wellness of everyone that works or visits the Music City Center.
This current challenge is unlike any we’ve faced before, but Nashville and the Music City Center have been through other difficult periods and we are resilient. We will approach it as we have many other challenges with a determination to provide our customers and team members with the utmost care and assistance. Like you, we feel extreme gratitude for those who are serving on the frontlines of this pandemic. We also share an immense pride in the service our team is providing to our customers during these uncertain times. We are committed to reconnecting with you soon with commitment of unmatched hospitality and an unwavering focus on your safety and well-being.
I commend Governor Bill Lee, Mayor John Cooper and their administrations for their resilient leadership and well-planned strategies in the fight against COVID-19. Their thoughtful and data driven decisions guided us through these tough times of uncertainty and volatility.
Additionally, we are closely monitoring government policy changes as we adhere to Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, federal, state, and local government mandates, public health advancements and we are pursuing Global BioRisk Advisory Council (GBAC) accreditation. Resources such as asafenashville.org provides invaluable information, including the Roadmap for Reopening Nashville.
What you need to know for your safe return:
- MCC has significantly enhanced cleaning procedures by utilizing the GBAC and CDC best practices for cleaning & disinfecting along with electrostatic cleaning & disinfecting of the facility.
- MCC has 101 strategically placed hand sanitizers throughout the facility that contain 70% isopropyl alcohol.
- Food and beverage have 18 ServSafe® Certified Professionals not including management. Further, we have 8 HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) certified culinarians. HACCP is internationally recognized system for reducing the risk of safety hazards in food.
- We will conduct thermal temperature checks at our staff and contractor entry points.
- Restroom lights, toilets, soap dispensers, water, and paper towel dispensers are touch free.
- Restrooms will be closed and cleaned/disinfected every two hours.
We invite you to view the following websites for additional information:
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact your event manager or give me a call.
Charles L. Starks
201 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville TN, 37203